Notifications
Clear all

Strain suggestions?

Betty Whitman
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi!

Newbie here just wondering if anyone could suggest something similar to golden teacher.

I am looking for a nice mello strain and something that is a little stronger that would have me tripping with visuals.

Topic Tags
eliasyorke
New Member Customer

Golden teacher is always a great strain that is common and fun to use. Give that a try and see how you like it 

ReplyQuote
roger.dodger37
New Member Customer

Hello there! From my experience, I would suggest Transkei for some visuals.

You could also consider increasing your dose of Golden Teachers for a stronger effect, which would likely increase the visuals.

Roger that.

ReplyQuote
Funny Beaver
Active Member Customer

You guys realize that the only active ingredient in the mushrooms is the psilocybin and different magic mushrooms strains only have different levels of psilocybin in them and do not produce different results, right? If you want more visuals take some MiPT with it or just dose higher.

"A Cube is a cube" is what we say, there is no difference in the trip only the amount of psilocybin in the mushroom and different grows will have differing amounts of psilocybin in them.

Personally I shop for what's cheapest and dose higher if they were not as strong as I had hoped.

Ottawa Psychedelic Education Network

ReplyQuote
Funghuy
New Member Customer

Upvote what funny beaver said,

Personally I've really enjoyed Golden Teacher and Transkei. Transkei mushrooms look so good so I feel like I can trust them more (lol). If you want to experience something a little more mellow you should try making a mushroom tea! It hurts the stomach less and still can give you a solid trip but its a lot more pleasant of a dosing experience IMO.

ReplyQuote
bornagain
Admin

Funny Beaver, I am torn about the cube is a cube statement. Some people swear that there are differences, I've only tried GTs and Penis Envy, Penis envy was so much stronger... Took a gram and was messed for 8 hours while at a cabin with friends... But to your point between the GT and PE I could only notice the potency difference, the experience was pretty similar although situations were different and maybe not an objective comparison of the two...

Need to try other strain and have same set/setting so it's controlled, maybe visuals will be more intense or less intense with eyes closed... I don't know for certain until I try another strain

ReplyQuote
eliasyorke
New Member Customer

Cool thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share: