Microdosing Schedul...

Notifications
Clear all

Microdosing Schedule

farratiller
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Looking for input on what type of schedules people have tried for microdosing. So far I've just been taking it everyday with my other vitamins but I've read about alternative schedules like the "Fadiman Protocol". Has anyone first tried it and noticed any differences to just taking it everyday?

This topic was modified 5 months ago by farratiller

A Edwards
New Member Customer

I have been taking the spore wellness essential every other day to help with depression. I was reading through the FAQ and it suggested a couple of different schedules for microdosing. I think the essential is helping! 

ReplyQuote
jayjang
Active Member Customer

I also have the same question could anyone feel the differences between taking five days a week versus every other day?

ReplyQuote
Funny Beaver
Active Member Customer

Okay so there are a bunch of different schedules for microdosing, you'll have to find out what works for you.

A lot of people (inc myself) have luck with the "every 4 days" routine. Some people do "4 days on, 5 days off".

Not many people are taking them 'every day' tho.. that's not typically something people are doing tho.

Again you have to find what works for you and this goes for dosing as well. People like myself who have been regularly macrodosing are now taking an entire gram every 4 days because the 'micro' ones don't work for us anymore. But I found anywhere from 100mg to 250mg worked well for me until I started the macrodosing routines.

Ottawa Psychedelic Education Network

ReplyQuote
jennifercrowe
New Member Customer

I have started Micro-dosing a few months back with a schedule of every 3 days, 

since then I have gone to every day on the advice of my ND,

One thing I would check is to see if what you are taking can be taken at the same time as your other multi-vitamins as I was told to have an hour in between. (this is also true with caffeine)  

I have been medicated for 20 years for anxiety and depression with not much progress other than I can function normally but not to my full potential. Since I started micro-dosing I have noticed a huge difference in my focus, clarity and energy that I haven't had in many years.

ReplyQuote
jayjang
Active Member Customer

@jennifercrowe

Sorry what does ND stand for? (I am a newbie sorry)

ReplyQuote
Funny Beaver
Active Member Customer

@jennifercrowe This is awesome to hear. And to the best of my own knowledge microdosing mushrooms doesn't interfere in other vitamin usage, in fact a lot of people (like myself) just treat it as another one of the vitamins. You MIGHT wanna take it first tho, let it settle in and get properly digested before you give your tummy some other stuff to work on, no harm it taking a little time on dose day. Good luck, I'm glad you're finding the benefit (I had developed some absurd need to 'take a nap' about 4 hours after getting up and dealing with the morning if I didn't have to work - microdosing cured that first).

Ottawa Psychedelic Education Network

ReplyQuote
Share: