Notifications
Clear all

Bad Trip

stephaniebrannigan
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi all, I'm looking for some feedback on my recent mushroom experience. I've done them a handful of times before and really enjoyed them, and recently (6 days ago) took them again. Now I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't being as mindful of set and setting as I could have been, but I also thought that I was taking more of a microdose. If it were from the batch I had taken last time, then it would have absolutely been a microdose, but I had no idea how strong these were. Maybe more fresh?? Anyhow, I ended up feeling them very strongly and unfortunately had a very bad trip. It felt pretty traumatizing and stressful, dealing with fear as well as feeling uncomfortable and/or repulsed by most of my environment (conversations, music, the cold wind outside, the unpredictability of the dogs, the home we were in, etc).

Ever since then, I have been feeling off. I feel like the light in me has gone out, and I'm not sure when it's coming back. I feel so much heaviness and negativity, whereas before I was feeling so much joy. My question is how long can I expect this lingering feeling to last? I'm a really healthy person, I eat well, hydrate like crazy (and did while I was on mushrooms), I don't drink, etc. Anyways, looking for someone who has had a similar experience. Thank you.

Topic Tags
Share: