We are excited to introduce a new premium line of microdose and apaptogens from a Canadian company: Be Mushrooms.
Be Mushrooms comes in “Core” and 4 different “Boosters”. The Core product “Be Yourself” contains psilocybin that we’ve all come to love. Although psilocybin has large profound effects, Be Mushrooms developed “Boosters” to take advantage of Earth’s most beneficial nootropics. Each booster contains various adaptogens that have their own unique properties that synergizes well with one another. Be Yourself and Be Boosters can be taken individually or stacked together depending on your goals.
Lion’s mane has been used to help improve cognitive function and is a special compound that stimulates growth in the brain. It has also been known to decrease the effects of anxiety and depression while improving overall clarity. Paired with niacin, a B vitamin that supports the nervous system and boosts energy, Be Brilliant gets you one step closer to Einstein level genius.
Recommended Use: To expand cognitive function and enhance clarity.
Each glass bottle contains 50 capsules. Each capsule is 500mg and contains:
- 400mg Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus)
- 75mg Organic Ginger
- 25mg Niacin (Vitamin B3)
*THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN PSILOCYBIN*
Be mushrooms is 100% made in Canada, Organic, Vegan and Non GMO
Although Psilocybin (the active ingredient in magic mushrooms) has large profound effects, Be formulated “Boosters” to supercharge your wellness even further and introduce some of Earth’s most beneficial nootropics. These mushrooms have been used for centuries in different parts of the world and have been scientifically proven to offer a wide host of benefits. Each of the various adaptogens have their own unique properties that synergizes well with one another. Be Yourself and Be Boosters are formulated so they can be taken individually or stacked together depending on your goals.
Recommended Dose: Take one capsule each morning with or without food.
Related Products: Be Yourself, Be Brilliant, Be Passionate, Be Calm, Be Youthful
Q: Is it safe to order magic mushrooms and microdosing products online?
A: YES! It’s safer to buy magic mushroom products online than it is to meet your “shroom guy”. Our products are of the highest quality and are packed in discrete odourless vacuum sealed packages. They are shipped according to shipping couriers recommended best practice and tracked all the way to your home.
Police cannot interfere with your mail because the Post Office Corporation Act stops them from getting warrants to seize mail, unless there’s a national security risk. To date, no one has been arrested or had any problems receiving shrooms in the mail.
We have shipped thousands of orders all across Canada and there’s never been a single incident involving our customers getting into trouble with the law or using our website to buy magic mushroom or micro-dosing products.
Q: Can I trust your site?
A: Yes! At MagicMushroomsDispensary.ca, we believe in giving our customers the ultimate experience when using shrooms. That’s why we only offer the highest quality of products from the best and most reputable sources and growers. As magic mushroom enthusiasts ourselves, we personally sample and test all products to ensure they meet our highest standards. Don’t take our word for it, read our customer website reviews and product reviews. We have over 10,000 positive customer reviews from customers all across Canada.
Q: Who is eligible to purchase on your site?
A. Anyone in Canada who is over the age of 19 can buy on our site. We do not sell to minors – we are very strict on this policy and there are no exceptions.
We only ship coast to coast within Canada.
Q: How much do you charge for shipping?
A: Yes! We offer free shipping on all orders over $99 (lowest free shipping minimum in Canada). Orders below $99 are charged $15 flat rate for shipping. All orders are shipped expressed and come with a tracking number. Once shipped, your expected delivery date is usually within 1-3 business days in Canada.
Q: How do I pay?
A: At this time we accept Interac e-Transfers from Canadian banks. We are working on providing credit card processing in the near future. If you need more information on sending an Email Money Transfer, check Interac help page. If you still need help we would be happy to help you with the process.
We do not accept PayPal unfortunately or credit cards at the moment.
Q: What are Magic Mushrooms?
A: Magic mushrooms are mushrooms that contain psilocybin and psilocin. These substances are hallucinogens and have been used by people for thousands of years. There are over 75 subtropical species of magic mushrooms. Since many species look alike it can be hard to tell them apart. The two compounds in magic mushrooms (psilocybin and psilocyn) are hallucinogen, thus consuming them will provide an altered state of consciousness to the consumer.
Q: What is Micro Dosing?
A: Micro-dosing means to take a miniscule/non intoxicating dose to achieve the benefits to health. It is the administration of doses so low that they will not provide a full body effect but high enough for a cellular response and positive change.
Q: Benefit of consuming magic mushrooms:
A: There are many benefits to consuming magic mushrooms, and they have been used in many cultures around the world for thousands of years. The benefits of magic mushrooms are being recognized in a big way.
- Studies have shown “a single dose of psilocybin produced substantial and enduring decreases in depressed mood and anxiety along with increases in quality of life” (Journal of Psychopharmacolocy).
- The mystical and profound experiences that so many have experienced since the 1960s in American culture are now being explored in mainstream medical science. The results are compelling and paint a proven, positive, symbiotic picture of magic mushrooms as a power healer.
- Clinical trials are being run to use magic mushrooms on patients with life-threatening cancer. These trials are trying to understand how a high magic mushroom dose administered in a therapeutic environment can reduce psychological stress and anxiety that comes with life-threatening diagnosis.
- Psilocybin is proven to improve neuroplasticity. This is the brain’s ability to learn and grow and change.
- Magic mushrooms treats Cluster headaches. Anecdotal evidence suggests in the 2000s, medical professionals started taking notice of psilocybin and LSD as a possible treatment for cluster headaches after some of their patients reported remission following a recreational use of psychedelics.
- Magic mushrooms have successfully reduced symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in a small study of patients who did not respond to conventional serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) drug therapy.
- Magic mushrooms have been used as part of an assisted treatment plan to treat alcoholism. Reports show that significant reduction in drinking and abstinence from drinking were reported when magic mushrooms were administered as part of the treatment program.
- Magic mushrooms have been used in a recent trial to help people quit smoking tobacco. In this trial, two to three treatment sessions with psilocybin as part of a larger cognitive-behavioral therapy program for smoking cessation had an 80% success rate. 12 out of the 15 subjects were able to quit smoking! Conventional smoking cessation approaches such as gum, patches, cold turkey, etc. have about 35% success rate.
- Last but not least, it is fun.
Q: How do I become a member?
A: Becoming a member is easy and free – register for an account now. You must be at least 19 years of age and live in Canada.
Q: Do I have to be at least 19+ years old to buy from your site?
A: Yes! Mail Order Magic Mushrooms sites require Photo ID and have a strict policy of not selling to minors (under 19 in Canada). We require Photo ID to verify you’re over 19+. You can upload or email a Photo ID such as a drivers license, passport or any other government issued ID. For privacy reasons, feel free to cover up everything except your name and date of birth. Once verified, you won’t have to submit it again and we will delete your photo ID from our servers. The extra verification is done to ensure that we maintain a safe and secure community. If you don’t verify your age or we determine you’re underage, we’ll cancel your order and fully refund your payment.
Q: How do you package my shipment?
A: We understand that most people require discretion. So, we use generic prepaid envelopes or a plain white box to package your items. We then vacuum-seal and bubble wrap the contents for maximum discretion, protection and to seal in the freshness. There is nothing written on the outside of the envelope that would advertise that you are taking magic mushrooms so no nosy neighbours would know it is anything other then a regular package from the post office.
You’ll be provide a tracking number so you can track your order.
Q: How does shipping work?
A: We ship all our products in airtight, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed packages. Your order will arrive in a discreet, unmarked package. Your real address and name must be on the package to ensure proper delivery. Shipping to major centres takes 1-3 business days and rural locations 3-5 business days. Shipping couriers does not ship on weekends and holidays.
Q: Is everything safe and tested?
A: Yes! We pride ourselves on our reputation to consistently and reliably deliverer high-grade magic mushrooms and shroom-infused products to our members. Our members rely on us to deliver top quality products at the best prices in a safe and discreet manner. You can contact us with any questions you may have – our knowledgeable staff will be eager to assist you.
Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Yes! All of our members information is stored in secure, SSL 256 bit encrypted servers. We will NEVER provide your personal info to anyone else – ever! We use the most updated technology possible to protect your privacy and discretion. Your information will be 100% confidential and private. If you still do not feel safe, you can delete your ID photo from our servers once your ID has been verified and you have your first order with us.
Q: How do I consume magic mushrooms?
A: There are 5 best ways to consume magic mushrooms
- Straight up chew and swallow – The most usual way to ingest magic mushrooms is simply by eating them. Remember to chew. Effects will kick in typically after 30-45 minutes. The fuller your stomach the longer it will take for effects to begin: consuming mushrooms on an empty stomach, or with very little food, gives a shorter onset and stronger kick-in.
- Tea – Consider making a magic brew. Simply crush up the desired amount and place it in a tea bag or let it steep in hot water. Do not boil as high temperatures will destroy the active ingredients. Mix it with your favorite flavor of tea to improve taste.
- Capsules – Usually used when taking a micro-dose. Grinder up the magic mushrooms and fill empty gelatin or vegan capsules. The capsules only hold micro-dose doses. You do have the option to take multiple to feel full effects if desired. Capsules hide all taste and makes consumption very discreet.
- Psilocybin Edibles – Magic mushrooms can be added to virtually any food. The trick is whatever your recipe may be, avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage. Under excessive heat magic mushrooms lose their potency. Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example would result in reduced effects. Try adding magic mushrooms to sauces or toppings after the cooking is complete.
- Lemon Tek – Grind up your mushrooms into a powder. Place powder in a cup and squeeze enough lemon juice to cover the powder. Stir and leave it for 20 minutes. Do not leave longer than 20 minutes. Fill glass with water, stir evenly and drink. This method is to create a stronger effect because of the acidic lemon juice amplifying the psilocybin. Start with half of your desired dosage.
Q: How much magic mushrooms should I take?
A: Dosage can vary from person to person. Here are a few ways to determine your dose as per The Third Wave(thethirdwave.co).
- Microdose (0.05-0.25g):
- Mini-dose (0.25-0.75g):
- Museum dose (0.5-1.5g):
- Moderate dose (2-3.5g):
- Mega dose (5g+):
Q: How do I microdose?
A: There are a few proven and well used by many methods to microdosing.
If this is your first time consuming any type of psychedelic start off with Dr. Fadiman’s approach. After experimenting if you desire more effect try the workaholic’s approach.
Dr. Fadiman’s Approach (1 microdose every 3 days)
Dr. Fadiman recommends taking one microdose every 3 days to prevent changes of tolerance over time. Take 1 microdose pill (Spore Wellness or Neuro Botanicals) each morning with breakfast on the indicated days below:
Week 1: Mon/Thu/Sun
Week 2: Wed/Sat
Week 3: Tues/Fri
Week 4: Mon/Thu/Sun
This plan is geared towards individuals looking for high performance at work and creative fields. We recommend this approach to be used after having tried Dr. Fadiman’s approach. This method requires a daily microdose during the week and weekends are left open for recovery to baseline, in case of changes in effect over time. Take 1 microdose pill (Spore Wellness or Neuro Botanicals) each morning with breakfast on the indicated days below.
Week 1: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
Week 2: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
Week 3: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
Week 4: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
Balanced Microdose Approach
If you find that Dr. Fadiman’s approach is not providing the desired effects, try this method. Similar to Dr. Fadiman’s approach but instead of every 3 days, microdose every other day. Microdoses are taken 3-4 times per week. Take 1 microdose pill (Spore Wellness or Neuro Botanicals) each morning with breakfast on the indicated days below.
Week 1: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun
Week 2: Tue/Thu/Sat
Week 3: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun
Week 4: Tue/Thu/Sat
Q: How do I know microdosing is working?
A: Since a microdose is meant to be non-psychoactive it is difficult to measure its effects without being very conscious of yourself. Some self-reflection is required to understand your improvements. You can track the effects with this ‘Check Yourself’ checklist. Most likely, you won’t be affected in all areas, but it’s important to take a comprehensive review of the effects. There are 7 areas to track:
- Mental: Notice the thoughts running through your mind. Are they the same as usual, or different in nature? Are you having more or fewer thoughts than usual? In general, is your mind more clear or more cluttered?
- Creative: Are you finding new qualities in things, like stories in objects? Do you find your mind wandering in directions it doesn’t usually? Are you getting more ideas than usual? Do solutions to problems come more easily?
- Emotional: Do your feelings take on any different qualities than before? Are there more or fewer feelings experienced than usual? How quickly do you process them before reaching a resolution and moving on? Is sex better, or a different quality?
- Social: How are you expressing your thoughts and feelings? Are there any changes in the pacing, tone, or nature of your speech? What about your facial expressions? Do you smile more or less? What frequency do you agree or disagree with someone in conversation? Do you talk differently with your coworkers, spouse, friends and family? The barista at the local coffee shop?
- Body: Take a look at how aware (or not aware) you are of your body. Now zoom in on the body by closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths. Slow your mind and place your full attention on any sensations in your body. Do you notice anything?
- Capabilities: Notice if you’re more able to complete certain tasks than usual. This might manifest as changes in attention span, physical/visual acuity, verbal fluidity, problem solving ability, empathy, different areas of awareness, and so on.
- Outlook: Are you more positive or negative? More optimistic or pessimistic? More or less skeptical? More fearful and guarded, or open to possibilities Feelings of oneness, universality, truth, connectedness, love, or peace are also in this area.
Q: I see blue colour on my mushrooms. Is this normal”
A: Yes, this is an indication that the mushrooms contain psilocybin, this is the difference between regular mushrooms and magic mushrooms.
Q: Can I mix magic mushrooms with other drugs
A: NEVER mix magic mushrooms with other drugs, this includes alcohol and cannabis.
If you have any other questions, please contact us!
Loliane Lacroix (verified owner) –
Wonderful too !! Easy and nice 🙂
pam (verified owner) –
spinal cord injury
Paul (verified owner) –
So far so good
Samantha (verified owner) –
I have a job where I stare at a computer almost 8 hours a day and my brain can become mush!
I’m finding I need less and less caffeine throughout my day to stay aware!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
did not have the same effects as focus
Mark Fackelmayer (verified owner) –
Sarah O. (verified owner) –
This is really helping my brain activity.
Linda Dubois (verified owner) –
Found clarity improvement
Jean D. (verified owner) –
Diane S. (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Could take entire bottle don’t feel any effects
Shawn G. (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
I use this in conjunction with the Dose No3 Neurogenesis capsules. Love what it does for my focus and productivity!
Wonderful brain boost
Tara (verified owner) –
Have only been taking them for 3 weeks so it may be too soon to notice any difference.
Linda A. (verified owner) –
Amazing packaging and equally amazing product
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Rodney B. (verified owner) –
Robert M. (verified owner) –
Fast service, excellent product.
Stéphanie Lizotte (verified owner) –
sandi (verified owner) –
Have not tried it yet, i will post as soon as i have